Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Farrah Fawcett

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Farrah Fawcett

    anyone my age NOT have a poster of Farrah in their wall growing up??????
    © AP
    Farrah Fawcett
    Fawcett Remains Positive Despite Cancer
    Oct 7, 12:16 AM EST


    The Associated Press

    LOS ANGELES -- Farrah Fawcett, recently found to have cancer, said Friday she is maintaining a positive attitude and expects to recover completely.

    "I am determined to bite the bullet and fight the fight while going through the next six weeks of cutting edge, state-of-the-art treatment," the 59-year-old actress said in a statement. "I should be able to return to my life as it was before."

    Her publicist, Mike Pingel, didn't reveal what kind of cancer Fawcett has but said it was recently diagnosed and involves a fast-growing tumor.

    The actress, who appeared with her former "Charlie's Angels" co-stars at an Emmy tribute in August to the late TV producer Aaron Spelling, said she has been overwhelmed by the "outpouring of concern, love, prayers and compassion" she has received from people around the world.

    "I deeply believe in one's own positive will to overcome even the most daunting challenges," she said.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Farrah Fawcett

    I had Daisy Duke. I think you're a few years older than me though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Farrah Fawcett

    How old are you?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Farrah Fawcett

    do I seem younger or older?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •